We assist survivors of domestic violence and abuse by
providing the following services:
- Access to safe shelters and transitional
- Toll free helpline managed by trained volunteers
maintaining utmost confidentiality.
- Access to peer counseling.
- Agency referrals.
- Access to English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Access to GED exam training.
- Access to basic computer classes and Adult Education classes.
- Assistance with general skill development and job search.
- Multilingual volunteers to help with
language and communication barriers.
We need more local volunteers and/or general
members to assist with transportation of clients to different classes, arrange
small culturally suitable outings to prevent social isolation, assist with
legal matters, and interpret documents to native languages.