top of page
A Local Support Group for Women and Children
We assist survivors of domestic violence and abuse by providing the following services:
To develop culturally specific strategies to prevent and stop domestic violence and abuse in all communities. More specifically we aim to:
- Access to safe shelters and transitional housing.
- Helpline managed by trained volunteers maintaining utmost confidentiality.
- Access to Legal help.
- Family & marriage counseling.
- Agency referrals.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes.
- GED exam training.
- Basic computer classes and Adult Education classes.
- Assistance with general skill development and job search.
- Multilingual volunteers to help with language and communication barriers.
We need more local volunteers and/or general members to assist with transportation of clients to different classes, arrange small culturally suitable outings to prevent social isolation, assist with legal matters, and interpret documents to native languages.
bottom of page